The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the relationship between Daniel Lorch Forest Service (DL-Forstservice - Forstkoppel) and the consumers and entrepreneurs who buy goods through our shop. Conflicting with the terms and conditions are not recognized by us. The contract language is German.
(1) The offers on the Internet constitute a binding offer to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and order payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking on the order button do you accept the offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also close the purchase contract by phone or fax.
Your order with details of the contract (such as product type, price, etc.) wants to be stored by us. We want to send you the terms and conditions, but you can also access the terms and conditions at any time via our website. As a registered customer, you can access through the Customer Login area.
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order with the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the ordering process about further correction options. You can also end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
The purchase remains our property until full payment.
(1) Legal warranty rights
There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.
(2) Guarantee to consumers of second-hand goods
Your claims for defects in the item become time-barred after one year. Excluded from this are the claims for damages, which are for the avoidance of doubt. For these excluded claims, the In the case of a possible granted warranty period, the longer period applies to the benefit of the buyer.
(3) Guarantee to entrepreneurs
Statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. The following claims are excluded from this regulation
- for damages
- for maliciously concealed defects
- from any given warranty
- on recourse to §§ 445a, 478 BGB
- because of defects in building materials and components that have been put into effect in accordance with their usual use for a defect ,
For these excluded claims, the In the case of a possible granted warranty period, the longer period applies to the benefit of the buyer.
We exclude liability for slight negligent breaches of duty, in so far as we do so, the obligations under the Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. One of the essential contractual obligations is in particular the obligation to hand over the matter to you and to give you the ownership of it. Furthermore, we have to procure the matter free of material and legal defects.
We participate in janoFair. janoFair is an alternative to state-recognized consumer arbitration board. If we can not settle disagreements from our contractual relationship by mutual agreement, the free dispute resolution procedure of janoFair is at your disposal. The limitation of any claims is excluded for the duration of this procedure. If no agreement can be reached, legally recourse remains open.
Document created and updated by janolaw AG.